Document Production Executive Role
At Beyond Corporate, we are different – and not just for the sake of it. For us, being different is a happy by-product of a new way of doing law. We challenge the norm and do things differently.
If you think the way we do, if you want to move away from the traditional law firm model and be part of something new and exciting, then you are exactly the right fit to join our rapidly expanding team.
Right now, we need a highly skilled document production executive. This role would suit you if you have the skills necessary and motivation required to take responsibility for managing our document precedent bank and providing document production support across our business.
We will provide you with the tools and software necessary and encourage you to embrace the ethos that motivates us to provide a first class service to our clients.
Your workload will be diverse. We don’t focus on hierarchy at Beyond Corporate, we focus on teamwork and it is important to us that you feel part of what we are trying to achieve. As we develop the business, you will be hands-on, with your main focus being :-
- Building and maintaining the Firm’s precedent bank to ensure all documents are in house style;
- Converting and formatting documents from one application to another;
- Using document comparison software to produce legal documents;
- Producing spreadsheets, mail merges, tables, presentations and other documents;
- Recovering/restoring corrupted document files;
- Scanning/cleaning documents and converting them from different file formats;
- Supporting and helping other team members by sharing system knowledge;
- Providing training and guidance to team members on the Firm’s house style;
- Assisting other members of the team with administrative/secretarial duties when necessary
The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and there is no limit to the opportunities for you to get involved as our business grows.
Having excellent IT skills and being able to work as part of a team are essential. An ability to be flexible and work to tight deadlines is also required.
Do you have what it takes ?